• Author
      Siggs
      Participant

Your country: England
      Your first name in real life: Phil
      Your Steam/Origin/EGS Gamename: Siggs
      Your Discord Name: Siggs#9969
      The game you are joining us in: HLL

Hi, I’ve been on your HLL servers now pretty much every night for months. I normally play Squad Lead or Spotter. A few PBS guys have been in my squads/recon lately and we have had a good game. Acouple have told me about PBS and convinced me to join in with you guys, so here I am

I was a member of the clan MadAsBadgers for over 15 years, it used to be an active MOHAA and CoD clan often entering leagues, but for fun, not too competitive.

Hope to speak soon

Siggs

Welcome to PBS. Hope you will have a nice stay here. Our headadmin will come by with some more information.

Most welcome Phil! See you out there!

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • For your 1st setup, join our discord channel here and pls dont mute yourself!
      • Always join Discord when you play, and pls dont full mute yourself. Sometimes PBS people like to talk to you.
      • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
      • The admins will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
      • Note we also do great trainings and wars at volontary base, to know when this happens check our calendar and warpage.
      • There is a trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon.
      • Have a read and agree to the PBS GAMETEAM’s Rules of Engagement!

Hello Phil

Welcome to PBS. Can’t wait to see you in game. Hope you have fun out there.

Heeeyooo and welcome 🙂

welcome to PBS have fun here buddy

welcoem to the clan 🙂

Welcome to PBS!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar