Latest news

• Author

Hello,

Your country: United States
      Your first name in real life.: Skyler
      Your Steam/Origin/EGS Gamename: TweedyRogue8
      Your Discord Name: TweedyRogue8#1093
      The game you are joining us in: Hell Let Loose

I have been mostly a console player playing battlefield and other shooters.  I did play the original insurgency heavily when it was released on a laptop which introduced me to tactical shooters. This past year I got a PC and have been fully immersed in them.  I’ve been loving every minute of HLL and want to continue to grow in that game!

Hey and welcome to PBS. Our head-admin and clan leader will give you some info soon – so stay tuned 🙂

Welcome to PBS 🙂

Welcome to PBS. Hope you will have a nice stay here.

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • For your 1st setup, join our discord channel here and pls dont mute yourself!
      • Always join Discord when you play, and pls dont full mute yourself. Sometimes PBS people like to talk to you.
      • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
      • The admins will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
      • Note we also do great trainings and wars at volontary base, to know when this happens check our calendar and warpage.
      • There is a trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon.
      • Have a read and agree to the PBS GAMETEAM’s Rules of Engagement!

Hello Skyler

Welcome to PBS. Can’t wait to see you in game. Hope you have fun out there.

welcome to PBS

welcome to the clan 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar