- HOME
- JOIN US
- FORUM
- OUR SERVERS
- OUR CLAN
- ADMIN ALERT
- CONTACT US
- DONATE
- WARS
- MATCHES
New Member
LATEST NEWS
- Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING , JOIN FOR FREE!. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
- Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
- Do you have a question? contact us -
- Join our Discord! -
- Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
- Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
- We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
- Like us on Facebook! -
- Like us on Twitter! -
- We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
- Join our latest community event #here! -
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 58 minutes ago by
Real01.
- This topic has Wardogs recruit prefix assigned
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
09/10/2026 at 16:07 #135472
Hello ladies and gents!
I’m Nizze ☆!
I am 32 years old from Sweden.
My name on steam is Nielzeeen and its the same on discord.Id like to join in the games Wardogs, HLL and HLL Vietnam since these are the games im currently dedicated in playing.
I do share a passion for flying in-game since I am a real life pilot and just love to operate air vehicles 😀Except gaming and flying I hunt and hike. Love the adventures thats always ahead.
Looking forward to meet & greet you all!
-
09/10/2026 at 16:09 #135473
welcome to PBS! 🙂
-
09/10/2026 at 16:56 #135474
Most welcome m8!
-
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 2 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2026 Powered by Powerbits 2022


