New Member for HLL

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author
      Pile
      Participant

Ant/Pile

UK

Pile

antsmith

Hell Let Loose

WW2/Sci Fi stuff.

Recruited this guy personally, cant wait for him to be apart of the clan and community.

Recruited by jak, must get 100 kills 😀 welcome dude. Please hang on until our clan leader Frank (Powerbits) updates you on next steps!

Most welcome m8! More info will follow soon by our Head Admin Frank, so stay tuned! See you out there!

Pile
        Participant

I hope they’re lifetime kills. I was holding the wrong end of the rifle when Jak invited me.

Welcome to PBS Pile!

I hope they’re lifetime kills. I was holding the wrong end of the rifle when Jak invited me.

Hahaha! Lifetime will do then 😉

Hello there, welcome to PBS!

Welcome to PBS,
      You’re going to enjoy your time here and speaking to people from different walks of lives. You will make connections here, that’s for sure. If you need anything feel free to get in touch with me or with anyone else you feel comfortable with.

– Pigeon

• Did you know? Over a third of men (37%) say social media has a negative impact on how they feel. Men are still more likely than women to drink alone, go to the pub with friends, or take recreational drugs to relax when feeling worried or down.
      • Myth: Needing help means you’re weak. Fact: Reaching out for help might feel like the hardest thing you have to do. It takes courage to admit you’re struggling when you’re accustomed to hiding your struggles, and everybody, regardless of gender, needs support sometimes. Reaching out also means you’re taking charge of your mental well-being, a step that is equally as important as taking care of your physical health.
      • More than 700,000 people die by suicide every year. Suicide accounts for 1 in 100 deaths globally. Suicide is the fourth leading cause of death in individuals aged 15-29 years.

If you are struggling, don’t struggle alone. Contact your local authorities, attend a Hospital or reach out to your friends. You are not alone.

PBS Steam

Welcome to PBS 🙂

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • For your 1st setup, join our discord channel here and pls dont mute yourself!
      • Always join Discord when you play, and pls dont full mute yourself. Sometimes PBS people like to talk to you.
      • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
      • The admins will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
      • Note we also do great trainings and wars at volontary base, to know when this happens check our calendar and warpage.
      • There is a trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon.
      • Have a read and agree to the PBS GAMETEAM’s Rules of Engagement!

Hey Pile, welcome to PBS!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close