Latest news

Introduction Ian (Nickname is acting werid somehow)

• Author

Greetings, my name is Ian. I am 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. When I am in a community like this and play a game for example Arma 3 or a Hell Let Loose, I like to use my own name as I know that if someone calls me something else, I will probaly just ignore them the first couple of times. I am joining this community for Hell Let Loose, but I also have War Thunder and soon hopefully M&B 2 and maybe more games that the community plays. I have over 1000 hours in arma 3, I also play Total war rome 2 alot and some DCS.

Powerbits
      Keymaster
      ACHIEVEMENTS:
      PLAYING GAMES::
      PBS RANK: CLANLEADER
      GREAT HAVING YOU ,I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam  and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
      • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
      • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
      • I will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
      • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
      • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Sam_15_SVK
      ACHIEVEMENTS:
      PBS RANK: LTE ADMIN

Here is my Dutch friend, welcome! Was nice to play with you and more fights together are to come 😉 .

psych
      Participant
      ACHIEVEMENTS:

Welcome to the clan! Enjoy your stay.

FriendlyShark
      ACHIEVEMENTS:
      PBS RANK: FULL ADMIN

Hey Ian, welcome to PBS! Glad you found your way here, was good fighting the other night! See you on the frontline!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar