Got banned

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I got banned, and i wanna know what do i do to get unbanned.

(I was in Purple Heart Lane, on the germans. I was a Machine Gunner, using MG42 and getting kills from 400 meters, and i had some headshots. I had almost 60 kills.)

Thank you.

Hi bud! First of all thanx you reached out to us. I guess we can both agree that using aid to be better in game is not done. You were called out for possible cheating and so as an Admin I hopped in the server to evaluate the situation. It is pretty annoying to be kicked out of a game……but to be fair I really doubted some distance shots. So I pulled the plug and hoped you would respond. You were in our s2 on PHL.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for the quick response

So what do i do to get unbanned?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have all settings on low, so grass from far away, don’t really appear. And in the same game there was a problem with a house not rendering, even another player was complaining about it

In this update you can’t manipulate the .ini-settings. Sure you were on top of the barn having a perfect view. If you give me your word you did not cheat and just have a perfect aim you can get the benefit of the doubt. If we can both agree that using any kind of aid is not done I will lift your ban.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, i never used cheats, not even in single player games and i don’t intend too, my steam account has 7 years and i was never banned for anything. So you can trust me, i just don’t want to be banned in a game.

And in that match i got a steam achievement “A Whole team” (kill 50 players without dying).

Thanx bud! GG! You owe us a masterclass though.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close