- HOME
- JOIN US
- FORUM
- OUR SERVERS
- OUR CLAN
- ADMIN ALERT
- CONTACT US
- DONATE
- WARS
- MATCHES
Ban appeal
- Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING , JOIN FOR FREE!. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
- Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
- Do you have a question? contact us -
- Join our Discord! -
- Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
- Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
- We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
- Like us on Facebook! -
- Like us on Twitter! -
- We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
- Join our latest community event #here! -
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by
Devilsmate.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
13/09/2026 at 00:55 #134894
Hello again PBS,
I got banned like 8/9 years ago for reasons Powerbits/Frank is aware of if he can still remember it. It’s been a long time and I wanted to join a clan to play HLL Vietnam with and PBS came to mind the first. I tried to make an account but noticed my email was still in use but when I tried to join the Discord I saw I was still banned there. So I am asking here to be unbanned since it has been a long time, I’ve grown up a lot and to Frank I would like to say sorry, personally if possible, if he desires an apology. Would love to catch up with you anyway and hopefully have a laugh about what happened back then.Discord: dv4082
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041668595/With kind regards DV
-
13/09/2026 at 09:16 #134897
That was a long time ago indeed… I can forget the issues, but you will have to start as a recruit. is that ok?
-
13/09/2026 at 13:44 #134900
Of course, what would you have me do?
-
14/09/2026 at 21:47 #134944

- Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME or change your EGS name to 〔PBSr〕GAMENAME or change your PS name to PBS_GAMENAME
- Also add our discord tag on discord (top left add server tag)
- Please add me on steam and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam. or add me on Epic Games.
- For your 1st setup, join our discord channel here and pls dont mute yourself!
- Always join Discord when you play, and pls dont full mute yourself. Sometimes PBS people like to talk to you.
- PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
- Please change your forum avatar to a picture you like via your profile settings.
- The admins will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
- Note we also do great trainings and wars at volontary base, to know when this happens check our calendar and warpage.
- There is a trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon.
- Have a read and agree to the PBS GAMETEAM’s Rules of Engagement!

- Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME or change your EGS name to 〔PBSr〕GAMENAME or change your PS name to PBS_GAMENAME
-
15/09/2026 at 19:57 #134994
I can’t join the discord nor add you on steam.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
