Play it at the PBS GAMETEAM’servers:
- POWERBITS GAMETEAM HLL | WWW.PBSGAMETEAM.COM 220.127.116.11:28100
- POWERBITS GAMETEAM HLL # 2 | WWW.PBSGAMETEAM.COM 18.104.22.168
While we’re busy at work on Update 7 we wanted to get a release out to fix the persistent crashes and other issues present in Update 6 as soon as we can. Whilst Patch 11’s primary purpose is to address the crashes introduced by Update 6 it also targets as much low hanging fruit as possible.
As a team, we’re currently working with military precision to achieve our Update 7 release goals. It is absolutely enormous and will be one of the most significant Updates to Hell Let Loose during our Early Access journey.
US Offensive Layer Added – US forces can now go on the attack in Offensive Mode!
New Free Seasonal DLC
The M43 Combat Uniform entered use in the European theatre in late 1944. After D-Day, Paratroopers were issued complete M1943 uniforms, and infantry units began receiving the uniform parts issued individually.
Just like the Winter Warfare pack, this seasonal DLC is free to anyone who owns the game.
To get this seasonal free DLC you must download it from the Hell Let Loose Steam Store page.
Please note, whilst the uniform will be added to your Barracks inventory, you will still need to fulfil the required role level requirements to equip it in battle.
Our Seasonal DLC is designed as a thank you to our dedicated community and to reward veteran players. Please rest assured we will re-activate these DLC packs throughout the year – for free – so stay tuned for the return of the Winter Warfare pack later this year.
We’ve also got something for the German forces in this patch with the addition of three new customisation options in the form of our first hats and caps. No download required here, you’ll find them in your Barracks upon downloading the patch:
Please note: Glasses / goggles & smoking paraphernalia are not live yet, these will arrive at a later date.
- Optimised all character models through fine tuning of LODs. This will lower CPU burden across the board.
- High probability speculative fix for “ballistics crash” – the key crash affecting both servers and clients (96% of all current client crashes and 100% of all server crashes).
- Fixed secondary crash (3% of all current client crashes).
- HUD image for a Recon vehicle’s 3rd seat does not correctly scale when zoomed in on certain resolutions.
- ‘Refresh Servers’ button will be unresponsive to user interaction if the cursor has not been moved off of the button since the last click
- Users will be unable to change between ‘All Servers’ and ‘Favourites’ if the user already has the cursor positioned over the unselected heading before servers are found
- Fixed lighting issues across most maps – where shadows at a distance where not rendered (SME, Utah etc).
- Added German Visor Cap
- Added German M40 Side Cap
- Added German M43 Field Cap
- To access head cosmetics click on your chosen face to open a new menu
- All closed buildings are now blocked to stop players spawning in them.
- Added additional names to in-game credits to reflect new team members.
- No window model present while sitting within the 5th seat of the Greyhound Recon vehicle
- Clipping issues present on multiple German Uniforms when using the Winter ‘Hans’ head variant.
- Graphical issues with various Winter Heads are observed on US/German in active gameplay.
- ‘Hans’ and ‘Karl’ have distorted textures on their balaclavas.
- Puma recon vehicle moves constantly after firing main weapon
- Recon tooltip for “Surveil”
- The German Puma and US Greyhound does not give any combat score when destroyed.
- If a player selects the Officer role after they’ve been kicked from a unit, they’re unable to join any unit.
Purple Heart Lane
- [PHL] Bridge has no collision with players and has one way bullet collision in sector C4
- [Hill 400] Deep rivers are not marked as red
- [Hill 400] The US and German lines are swapped on the deployment and ingame maps
- [Hill 400] The US Top HQ Heavy Tank spawn location has the exact same spawn point as the Commander’s Fuel abilities spawn location.
- [Hill 400]Changed the rocky ground texture to possess correct footstep sounds.
- [Hill 400] Fuel orders confirmed within the top German HQ will place the vehicle directly behind the Panther tank
- [Hill 400] Spawning on the middle US HQ will spawn the player at the bottom US HQ
- [Hill 400] – German repair station and resupply station are floating in sector J5
- [Utah] Most of the Log Ramps on Utah Beach, in sectors I3-I8, have no collision.
- [Omaha] The US Recon Vehicle cannot be spawned on the middle HQ spawn.
Currently Working On (in no specific order)
- Multiple changes to the Garrison/OP spawn meta
- Animation overhaul (including overhaul for MG deployment and vaulting systems)
- New high density urban map
- An enormous-scale non-hedges bridge map
- Another non-hedges map
- Overhaul of all FX in-game (visual and performance)
- New weapons
- New armoured vehicles
- New customisation options
- Continued bug fixes
- Continued map overhauls for older maps
- Continued work on sound overhaul – including all gunfire, Engineer and Support role overhauls
- Fixing the “re-deploy” gameplay loop
- Implementing satisfying logistics roles
- Open-topped wheeled transport and logistics vehicles
- New Commander abilities and fleshing out of the resource meta
- Continued polish on both Warfare and Offensive game modes
- Continued work on progression systems and experience gain
Essentially – continued work on every single aspect of the game in every area.
Where to next?
While Patch 11 is a small update for us by the standards of our usual workload, it’s in service to the huge changes we’ll be bringing in Update 7 – easily our biggest Update to date. The coming weeks are going to start to deep dive into all the ways the game has changed – including the all new FPP and TPP animations, the new vaulting and mantling system, the new MG deployment system, the new map, the several map overhauls, the sound overhaul, the FX overhaul and so much more.
Community Server Discount
Lastly, Gportal will be offering a 10% discount to existing and new server owners over the next month.
After many requests, servers are now available for rental in Sao Paulo and Taiwan!
For those already renting servers from g-portal, you can either wait until your current contract expires and set up a new one using the discount, or contact g-portal and they will provide you with credit equal to 10% of the value of the remaining time on your contract (so it’s as though you were applying the 10% discount from today).
That wraps up today’s patch notes! Let us know what you think in the comments section.
See you on the frontline!