Introduction Flemish – Lion

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author

Hi everyone, my real name is Kjell Provost and my nickname on steam is Flemish Lion.
      I used to play as “Vlaams Leeuw” but nobody could pronounce it.

I live in Belgium near the coast (30 km from Ypres) and both WW’s can be seen in the landscape (bunkers, dugouts etc…)

I consider myself as a veteran player as i played my first games on a Commodore 64. Yes i’m that old! (42)
      I have played all the battlefield installments.

The game i joining in is Hell Let Loose. I find teamplay at it’s best in this game.
      At work i’m a chief inspector (police) and in real life i’ve had practice with GP, Glock, UZI, Steyr, MP5 etc…

My best role is support/officer/medic.

GREAT HAVING YOU ,I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam  and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
      • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
      • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
      • I will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
      • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
      • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Kjell, welcome to PBS! Yes, even now I am struggling to pronounce it 🙂
      You are certainly in the veteran category, there are quite a few of us more “senior” gentlemen but you are not the oldest.
      Come and say hello on discord when you are playing!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welcome, thanks for joining our ranks! If you are looking for communication and cooperation, you have found the right place for it. See you on the battlefield! 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close