- HOME
- JOIN US
- FORUM
- OUR SERVERS
- OUR CLAN
- ADMIN ALERT
- CONTACT US
- DONATE
- WARS
- MATCHES
Ban appeal
- Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING , JOIN FOR FREE!. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
- Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
- Do you have a question? contact us -
- Join our Discord! -
- Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
- Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
- We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
- Like us on Facebook! -
- Like us on Twitter! -
- We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
- Join our latest community event #here! -
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago by
K1NG_K4D33.
- This topic has Awaiting feedback prefix assigned
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
15/09/2026 at 14:01 #134958
Returned to HLL after 4 years. Joined this server. Banned for exploiting (couldnt even pick a side fast enough) and I was thrown out of the server. Tried rejoining but I get a text I was banned permanently. I genuinely have no clue what the fuck happened. I dont recall exploiting in HLL. How does one even exploit in HLL 😀
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrchernobyl/
Hex: 76561198296037758 -
15/09/2026 at 14:10 #134959
Allow me to refresh ur memorie, u got banned on Battlebits remasterd in 2023, for exploiting a bug somthing with being constantly being healed by a friend, our bans spann across all our servers, so banned there means ur also banned in HLL, u tried an appeal in 2024, it was denied, given the fact that the steam account in our ban, and the appeal, and the one u send now are all the same, i dont think our system is making a mistake or a mixup
-
15/09/2026 at 14:42 #134960
Allow me to refresh ur memorie, u got banned on Battlebits remasterd in 2023, for exploiting a bug somthing with being constantly being healed by a friend, our bans spann across all our servers, so banned there means ur also banned in HLL, u tried an appeal in 2024, it was denied, given the fact that the steam account in our ban, and the appeal, and the one u send now are all the same, i dont think our system is making a mistake or a mixup
Thanks for the quick response lad
Right, Battlebit, I do remember that. Though Battlebit… it just fell apart, it’s dead. Doesn’t really protect anything or anyone, banning someone on a game that doesn’t exist anymore. And it’s a shame, isn’t it, that it carries over to other games — something I had no clue about until now. Now I’m not asking you to pretend that the Battlebit thing didn’t happen — just wondering whether three good years and plus whatever decent time and stats I put into HLL before this ban since is worth a second look, or whether it’s staying a life sentence for a goof on a game that isn’t even around anymore. Feels a bit silly, mate, is all I’m saying.
-
15/09/2026 at 15:02 #134965
Regardless of the outcome. Listen, I do owe an apology. I want yall to know, that whatever happened back then, it was out of stupidity. Alright? And I also want you to know, that I made my apologies by my own God for abusing a holy day, think it was sunday, to get the admins clinked up, which I did. Now I would also like to extend my personal apologies for the people who were in the lobby at that time.
-
16/09/2026 at 17:35 #135018
You are unbanned
That being said, all remains on file, if an admin has to deal with any sort of misconduct from your side on, they will see your history.
Enjoy your time on our servers
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

