Unban request

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author

Hello to the PBS Team.

I regret to have to ask you this, but i got banned from your Hell Let Loose servers because of a very bad attitude from my great son who made some voluntary team kills using my computer and my steam account.
      As i told to Frank, a PBS admin, on discord, i’m part of the THF french group that clearly ban those attitudes and promotes the fair play and respect.
      I really apologize for what my son did and i really want you to believe in my disapointment for what happend.

Be advise that i often play on your servers and nothing never happend before.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanx for the explanation….See you out there soon! GGm8! Ban is lifted!

Many thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close