- HOME
- JOIN US
- FORUM
- OUR SERVERS
- OUR CLAN
- ADMIN ALERT
- CONTACT US
- DONATE
- WARS
- MATCHES
Ban Appeal
- Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING , JOIN FOR FREE!. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
- Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
- Do you have a question? contact us -
- Join our Discord! -
- Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
- Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
- We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
- Like us on Facebook! -
- Like us on Twitter! -
- We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
- Join our latest community event #here! -
Tagged: Ban appeal
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by
terrorkees1990.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
18/09/2026 at 00:23 #135088
Dear Admins,
if iI remember correctly I got banned on the original Hell Let Loose due to an offensive name. English is not my mother tounge and i namend my self after the “superhero” alter ego of Cartman from South Park (Which is “The Coon” because he is dressed like a racoon, or at least that was my assumtion). Only due to your ban I researched why it might be offensive and I am very sorry.
Currently I wanted to play on your HLL Vietnam Server and discovered that the ban is still active. I changed my name after I received the ban and would like to ask you to unban me please.
My Steam URL is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CartmanCartmanCartmanCartman/
Thank you very much and have a nice evening!
-
This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by
terrorkees1990.
-
This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by
-
18/09/2026 at 08:05 #135091
we try to keep our servers tidy! and do not accept racism or anything that could lead to it… but I’ll let this one slide for this time and think about talking to you. next time it will stay up permanently…
greets patrick
-
-
AuthorPosts
- The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.
