- Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
- We would like to thank all the donators, thanks to Powerbits, Megalait, Marcello, William, david, Thijs, Dareign, Tony, Jeremy,Andre,Rhys, Chris, Martin, Peter, jeremy, drew,Fitz,Alen,Daniel, Madsen, Filip, Ashley,Rony, Mikkel ,Sheepzez, kim, johnnydoint,Lord_Rusty,Yordy Lee,Joshua,Raint,3rvoo, Manuel, real01, valkanell, Christopher, Cenk,Radoslav,Patrick, Miquel,TheOldgod,JustJuspin,Jason, Mike,Flemmish,PowahRanger, Redcommander,Johannes,Juho, Paul,john,BloodweiserDk, Sten, Sankt, Sixx,Tomi,korhan,Jeremy ,Carelde, Michael, Ómar, Seth, Graham, caveman and David and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Marius , Melee, Knut, Alexander,Duck and Zerz! for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
- Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
- Do you have a question? contact us -
- Join our Discord! -
- Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
- Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
- We are the best RS2 and HLL out there! Sign up today! -
- Like us on Facebook! -
- Like us on Twitter! -
- We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
- Join our latest community event #here! -
OctoBear replied to the topic Question regarding Anti-Aliasing in Hell Let Loose (Clarity-TAA) in the forum Hell let loose 1 month ago
For better comparison with those screenshots, please enlarge them (right click – copy graphic adress (or something) and open that in a different tab)
OctoBear started the topic Question regarding Anti-Aliasing in Hell Let Loose (Clarity-TAA) in the forum Hell let loose 1 month ago
So, my graphic settings look like this:
I went well with those questions but like one or two months ago I noticed something I am curious about.
It regards the Anti-Aliasing in this game. As you can see, I use Clarity-TAA, because it gave me a crisp picture. Sure, it doesnt look perfect bcs you still can see that grass or leaves look more…[Read more]
Some people should DEFINETLY utilize those halfway fallen over trees that you can get up on.
That way our Enemies have to take one eye on the trees 🙂
Ask GeneralOcto about how long his squad took to find me in the tree!
Squadleader of Squad 1
A: We mainly focused on the far right flank whilst attacking, trying to get into the compound northeast and to disturb enemy advancements. Took us some tries, but talking a longer walk around the flank showed its use, so we were able to get enough focus on our attack so everybody else was able to…[Read more]
I just wanted to share with you one of the best Vietnam War series out there. It is called “The Vietnam War” and is by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick. You can stream it on Netflix and find most of the episodes on youtube as well.
I think this series stands out because they interviewed so many people for it from every thinkable faction there was, which…[Read more]
So regarding the question what is the better weapon – Spear or Sword – here is a nice video from Lindybeige and ScholaGladiatoria.
Short answer is basically that it really depends on the scenario you are in, while in a battle you want to change weapon at some point, starting with a spear and then changing over to axe or sword.
Why arent there so…[Read more]
- Load More
© 2020 Powered by Powerbits © 2020