Latest news

Introduction Gabba

• Author
    Gabba
    Participant

Hey there,
    not sure how this works, but I’ve been invited by Gav (<-Playername) in the upcoming HLL clan match (Feb 21 19:00 UK time) to join his squad. We’ve been playing together a few times already, harmonizing well in putting up those always needed garrisons. Thus now I’d like to introduce myself & ask for access to the ‘war’ forum.

I’m Jacob Kriegel, born, raised and still stuck in Germany, I’m 29 years, joining you for HLL. I have played too much in my life, mostly strategy and shooters with emphasis on those that work better with some thinking? I have some 220 hours in HLL now (makes you think..).

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Cheers

Gabba
    Participant

right- steam name is “Gabba” or “gabba13” (no, Steam wasn’t out when i was 13 so that was never for age) and I’m not yet sure if I am looking to join any clan as a regular just yet. I’m curious what a (prosumably?) better coordinated team could do in a clan war match though.

Powerbits
    Keymaster

You cant join the war if you dont want to join the clan sir… why not join us?

Gav
    Participant

Gabba would be an asset to PBS. He’s already one of the most active people on PBS server and hella good in game.

Powerbits
    Keymaster

Great, pls join us then

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    GREAT HAVING YOU ,I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Gabba
    Participant

Sorry, was a bit busy these days. Thanks for the testamonial Gav 😉

I’ts alright, I don’t mind joining your clan as for a trial. Who knows if you’ll like me ;P See you ingame/on discord!

[PBS] T3kn0_H3ad81
    Participant

oi oi Gabba welcome aboard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.